REMINDER: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, PAYING SALES TAX & GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Get Money… Ship Products… Click Complete!
You can view all customer order inside of your Spots Dashboard, inside of the “Recent Orders” section. You can also view them by clicking “My Orders >> View Orders” in the main portal navigation bar.
Steps to Fulfill an Order
- Receive an order from the marketplace
- Pack & ship the item to your customer
- Log into your Spots Dashboard
- View All Orders
- Select an order from the list of orders by clicking the Order #/ID
- Add a tracking number & carrier (optional)
- Change the order Status from “Paid” to “Complete”
- Click Save
- The customer will be notified via email that their order has been successfully completed & shipped to their requested address. The email will also include their tracking number, which they can use to see exactly where their order is during its route.
You can view items that have been shipped with tracking numbers in the “Shipments” area of your vendor Dashboard.